- This event has passed.
Right Tree Right Place Seminar in Cherry Hill, NJ
December 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The New Jersey Tree Foundation and Public Service Electric & Gas are offering this FREE seminar on Planting the Right Tree in the Right Place, the Right Way on Friday, December 6, 2019 from 8:30am – Noon at Croft Farm Art Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ.
Please RSVP by Friday November 29th to Lisa Simms LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org.
- Sustainability & Resilience: tree pests, inventory & management.
- Storms, trees and the aftermath.
- Tree selection, planting & maintenance, planting grants.
- 811! – the importance of utility mark-outs prior to planting.
- Utility tree pruning.
Who should attend? Environmental & Shade Tree Commissioners, DPW Supervisors, County Officials, Mayors, Freeholders, and any other interested parties. Space is limited. First come first served.
Date: Friday, December 6, 2019
Time: 8:00am registration. Program starts promptly at 8:30am and runs until 12:00pm.
Place: Croft Farm Art Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ
A continental breakfast will be served.
This seminar is:
- Worth 3 Continuing Education Units for towns with a 5-year Community Forestry Management Plan.
- Approved by the ISA for 3 Arborist certification renewal credits.
- Approved by the NJ Dept. of Community Affairs for 3 CEUs for Public Works employees
- Approved for 3 credits LTE/LTCO from the NJ Board of Tree Experts.
To register: RSVP with your name, town/organization and email address by Friday, November 29, 2019 to Lisa Simms at LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org
If you would like send a representative(s), please include their names and contact information (email address).